Image registration and segmentation, diffusion-MRI reconstruction and tractography, tissue thickness measurement, etc.
Stable release (BSD-3-Clause)
These tools are useful for the following neuro- and biomedical image processing and analyses:
- Reconstruction of fiber orientation (a.k.a. orientation distribution function in constant solid angle – CSA ODF) from diffusion-MRI data.
- Hough-transform tractography from reconstructed ODFs and brain connectivity quantification.
- ODF and tract visualization and exportation for connectomic analysis.
- Structural brain connectivity computation using a conductance model.
- Aligning the diffusion-MRI gradient table with image coordinates.
- Tissue thickness computation.
- MRI image fusion and super-resolution using wavelets.
- Deformable registration of medical images using a mid-space-independent algorithm.
- Rigid registration of multimodal images guided by segmentation.
- Unsupervised medical image segmentation based on the local center of mass.
- Supervised medical image segmentation via expected-label-value computation
1Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA